DELIVERY: WEST ELM

If you checked out my  HOMË: KITCHEN WISHES  post then you know I'm on the move to improve my kitchen oasis! I recently received the amazing gift of a West Elm gift card! When I received it, I was absolutely ecstatic and immediately thought of all the amazing things I had been lusting after on the site!
My original plan was to save it and use it for the tax and shipping on the BUTLER TRAY that I NEED IN MY POSSESSION but with my "staycation" around the corner I thought what better surprise than to receive a delivery on one of my lazy mornings!

WEST ELM BRUSHES TEA TOWEL







I totally have it in the works to design my own tea towels but when I saw this BRUSHES TEA TOWEL  I had to have it! It's super cute! My first choice was the Flag Conversions Tea Towel but they were out of stock :(







 

WEST ELM STEEL COLANDER
I also blogged about the white metal colanders but when I went to place my order they only had them available in the small size so I opted for this shiny steel one instead! Not only did I need a colander but it's super cute and I'm thinking about using it to style my counter top with fresh produce! It's also dishwasher safe and that's a super plus for me!

Now the sad part... even though as you can see above the box came packaged air tight but when I picked it up I could hear some jingling... Perplexed because I didn't remember ordering anything with pieces I traced the sound to...

My shattered Basic Oven - To - Table Cookware dish! Needless to say I contacted West Elm and the super efficient representative assured me that a replacement would be on the way ASAP! I'll keep you up to date on it!

All of the items were just a lovely as the website portrayed them and I can't wait to share a snapshot of them in action!

No comments:

Printfriendly