HOMË : WINDOW SHOPPING

I can and do spend hours on end "window" shopping ... oooh-ing" and "omg-ing" at some of  the most beautifully designed functional art. Check out a few of my favorite online Home Decor Stores.
I was introduced to West Elm via Apartment Therapy and I was smitten at first click! I am in absolute love with the above Butler Tray Stand  and Tray (sold separately). The selections on West Elm never disappoint! The site is functional and easy to navigate and there is always something interesting in the sales section. You can sign up for the email alerts and my personal experience with ordering and shipping was great! For some of  you lucky people you can actual visit a West Elm store front in your area and  I envy  you!
An online oaisis of higher end decor goods . The sort of place that makes you put a jar next to your vacation jar and drop more money it in than the latter because you can sleep on that bedding every day but you'd only get to look at the eifell tower for a few !  I'm still saving for my first purchase even though I have my eyes on one of the more conservatively priced drink dispensers pictured above!
Horchow also provides room ideas along with furniture, bed and bath, lighting and many other shopping options! You can also find Horchow pieces via Neiman Marcus and the Last Call by Neiman Marcus. Live in Texas? We'll you're in luck as it is the home of the Horchow Finale store! Did I mention I am suppppper jealous? 
Is really like another world. I have to be honest, I have the luxury of having a store near me so I shop more instore than online. I've made many purchase from tchotchke to furniture (post to come) and I haven't been dissapointed yet! World Market carries unique and trendy pieces. They have a rewards club and frequently have amazing sales. The food section is great for hard to find or wow factor entertainment goodies! Seasonal/ Holiday themed merchandise are plentiful and definitely one of a kind!

No comments:

Printfriendly