DESIGN: SUMMËR GREËTINGS

It started with my fascination with the work of Sujean Rim and a need to thank my aunt for bestowing me with Martha's Entertaining: A year of  Celebrations!  From there it grew from my love of handbags I can't afford at the moment but knew I needed. It culminated in a flourish of thank you's that I wanted to personally reflect some dear friends! With delight I present to you SUMMËR GREËTINGS!
A summer collection of water colored greeting cards. I've done seasonal collections before COVERËD and it was a huge success and I'm super excited about SUMMËR GREËTINGS!







The cards will be available via my etsy page for an undetermined time frame, as I am a every evolving artist, my COLLËCTIONS are as well! If you would like a customized card or are interested in sets feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Printfriendly