HËALTH REVIEW: TheraBreath


Thera Breath

Let me start off by saying I LOVE this stuff! After a trip to my ENT for a persistent sore throat and terrible ear ache, I received the diagnosis of tonsillitis and of course my doctor suggested that I have my tonsils removed. I wore a sad face for about a week! Determined not to have my tonsils removed (though I do not necessarily recommend going against a certified doctors diagnosis etc.) I turned to the greatest resource known to man lol… Google! After some research I found several recommendations for TheraBreath ! I looked at all of the cons and decided I would give it a try.  

I decided on the mouthwash and the toothpaste. In the beginning I alternated between my previous toothpaste with the mouthwash and the TheraBreathe toothpaste and the mouthwash. I eventually started to feel like my regular toothpaste was too “sweet” so now I only use the TheraBreathe combo daily. I too like some of the reviews I read had an aftertaste/ lost of taste. Eventually with continued use my taste returned to normal. I have to say that since I begin using these products I have not had a sore throat, even during cold season!

I usually pick up my TheraBreathe at my local pharmacy or grocery store. Priced at around 10-11 bucks a piece it could put a dent in your wallet. Luckily TheraBreath offers great coupons on their website so be sure to check them out! 

*The information included in this post is from personal experience only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The reader should always consult his or her healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.

No comments:

Printfriendly