DIY: GIFT GLOBE



Gift cards get a bad rap as being impersonal but I think it's all in the presentation! Check out this super easy Gift Globe craft! It's two gifts in one, customizable and sure to be a hit!

ADHESIVE: For this globe I chose to use a little red wagon and attached a miniature flocked Christmas tree. I attached the tree to the wagon with a couple of dabs of Krazy Glue!


TWINE: Measure out a piece of twine long enough to wrap around the tree and gift card several times!
There are tons of cute miniature options in the doll house section of your favorite local craft store. You can also get adventurous and check out discount stores and toy departments for jar items. Just make sure they fit through the mouth  of your jar with ease! This wagon was perfect because the recipient could use the wagons handle for easy retrieval of the gift card!

BALANCE:Two sets of hands are better than one when it comes to balancing the gift card! 
WRAP: Wrap your twine around the gift card and wagon and leave enough twine to make a secure bow

FIT: Test the fit of your wagon! I decided to leave my wagon mobile but you could easily secure the item to the bottom of glass with some epoxy! Just make sure your gift card is easy to retrieve! 






















LET IT SNOW: Follow the directions on your Insta-Snow container and watch the magic happen! I used two scoops of Insta- Snow to fill my globe!
FUN: Place the cap on the jar tightly and your gift card is off with flair!

SUPPLIES: 
Miniature Red Wagon
Krazy Glue Adhesive
Gift Card
Twine
Wide Mouth Ball Jar
Insta-Snow
*All supplies were purchased at my local Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful idea! Hey, I live in Gadsden and am a Bham Blogger! I blog at Walking In My Destiny. Thank you for participating in the link up and sharing! My Christmas and God Bless!

Printfriendly