STYLË: THE TULLE SKIRT

I was attending my cousin's wedding (Always the attendee, I’m stealthy when it comes to avoiding the role of bridesmaid) and I needed something to detract from the "When are you..." "Who is he...” “You are next!" brigade.








A dramatic yet sophisticated tulle skirt was definitely the answer!












A few years ago, it was a little harder to get your hands on a plus size tulle skirt that didn't cost you your entire shoe fund. I was lucky enough to have an awesome seamstress custom make my skirt. 

Praises to the tulle fairy, as I have seen beautiful skirts popping up all over the web, making this fashion trend accessible for all! 


TOP: TALBOTS
SKIRT: CUSTOM email me for contact info!
SHOES: ZARA
BAG DIY- Check out my TASSEL CLUTCH tutorial!

The beauty of a tulle skirt is its versatility. It gives you the opportunity to showcase your style and personality.  I have styled my tulle skirt a couple of different ways but I always go back to this classic look.



It is one of the most whimsical pieces in my wardrobe and seeing it on my garment rack gives me the warm fuzzies!

Make sure you check out my fashion blogger friend the SaseeChic herself, as she takes styling your tulle skirt up a notch on www.SaseeChic.com!

We want to see your Tulle Style! Post your stylish Tulle Skirt pics on IG & Twitter and be sure to use #CurvyGirlTulle.

SaseeChic on Twitter @iAmSaseeChic 
       on Insta@SaseeChic 
    @canuemagine on Twitter & Insta



A deep curtsy to SasseeChic and iMeAnWaR Photography ( Insta @imean_war /FB iammeanphotoz   for this collaboration opportunity!






No comments:

Printfriendly