DËSIGN: IKEA HACK

Every IKEA lover loves a good IKEA HACK and although this one is super simple, I love getting a bang for my buck! 























I spotted these SNIKA  boxes this past fall on a rare trip to IKEA. While they weren't on my initial shopping list, I just couldn't pass them up!


Retailing at around twenty bucks for a set of three, these steel constructed boxes were available in green and white!
























I had every intention to use these gems in my craft room but one day I was searching for an open container to hold  my nightstand tchotchkes. I removed the lid from the large box and  inadvertently found that it made an awesome tray! The small lid followed suit and I have to say I think it's the best twenty bucks I've ever spent in IKEA!




 ORGANIZED CLUTTER: A few of my spring polishes and my favorite bling!

Sorry y'all it appears that the SNIKA boxes are not available online but be sure to check your local IKEA!

No comments:

Printfriendly