THE REVIEW: JOHNNY ROCKETS


THE RESTAURANT: I've been a fan of this blast from the past for a long time, so I was super excited to pay it a visit for lunch after an active day of shopping.



Read the rest of my review after the jump!






THE SERVICE & AMBIANCE:
Our waitress, although a bit eccentric, was efficient and knowledgeable of the menu.

The charm of the restaurant is definitely part of the fun. The waiters and waitresses in their classic "soda shop" outfits and the restaurant is outfitted in classic 40's decor as well as . 

We chose to sit outside on the patio and I have to say I wish they put the same amount of detail into the outdoor seating area as they did into the indoor area. I also paid a visit to the restroom and found it in immaculate condition!


THE MENU: Chocked full of classic hamburgers and shakes, I decided to bypass my staple  grilled chicken sandwich and tried the chicken philly cheese steak with pepper jack cheese. YUMMMY! The sandwich was stuffed with chicken and seasoned perfectly. I couldn't pass on ordering the crisp fries and I topped it all off with a cookies and cream milk shake! I do have to say that the waitress went way overboard with the pouring of the ketchup as she filled two paper bowls with enough sauce for 4+ orders of fries.




VERDICT: A super fun place with great food! I'd suggest this place for kids and families alike! The menu is an easy please for even the pickiest of eaters!

Johnny Rockets on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Printfriendly