FOODIË: MY ORDINARY MAC & CHEESE

One of my favorite restaurants to visit is   J Alexander's and one of my go to menu favorites is the  Not Your Ordinary Mac & Cheese. I loved it so much that I had to figure out a way to have it even when I couldn't get to the restaurant. So I scoured the internet for "copy cat" recipes. I came across a couple of really good ones and took to the kitchen to try them out!  With a little tweaking, I came up with my very own recipe that I'm more than happy to share with you! Now I have to warn you it doesn't do the J Alexander's version justice but it is now my ORDINARY MAC & CHEESE go to recipe and it is super yummy! *Click on the recipe cards to enlarge! Feel free to email me with questions or if you would like the pdf version of this recipe! 


'

No comments:

Printfriendly