LIEBSTER AWARD



I am super excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award by Madison Miles of Keeping the Creativity!

The Liebster is all about getting to know bloggers and discovering new ones! I answered 11 questions from Madison and I'll be snap chatting 11 crazy and random facts about me soon ( so follow me on snapchat @canuemagine so you don't miss out on the fun)! I've nominated a few of my favorite bloggers & vloggers below and I have 11 questions for them to answer!



The rules are:
  • thank the blogger that nominated you in your post and link back to their site 
  • answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you
  • tell your readers 11 facts about you
  • nominate 11 bloggers for the Liebster Award 
  • ask your nominees to answer 11 questions 
And my nominees are!

1. Food Blogger Monique Wilson of My Foodie Affairs
2. Style Blogger Felicia Todd  of SasseeChic
3. YouTubers Kim & Ilana of  The Dutchies  
4. Style YouTuber  Jerae Nicole of Curvyology
5. YouTuber Linn Barnheim of New Creations
6. YouTuber Maeva Tarelli 
7. Style Blogger Meagan of Eclecticallymegan

Questions for nominees
  1. How did you choose your blog/youtube genre?
  2. How did you come up with your blog/youtube name?
  3. What is your go-to social media platform?
  4. If you didn't blog/youtube what would you be spending all your new found free time doing ?
  5. What is an area of your blog/channel you want to improve or work on?
  6. What tool do you think every blogger/youtuber should have?
  7. What advice would you give a new blogger/youtuber?
  8. What is your favorite item of clothing in your closet?
  9. What has been your greatest resource for blogging/youtube?
  10. What was your biggest blogging/youtube achievement?
  11. What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
I had sooooo much fun with my Liebster nomination and I can't wait to check out my nominees answers!

No comments:

Printfriendly