DËSIGN: CRAFT HOUR


Designing the perfect Craft Night was so much fun.

I was inspired by the bold black and white striped design of the  Zoës Kitchen Girls Night In Party Pack printables by The Tomkat Studio! 

A few sheets of striped craft paper from Paper Source was perfect for creating envelope liners for my invitations!

















Guest signed in to receive future #withlaquin event updates and the chalkboard name tags were a hit!



Crafters created acrylic trays from photo frames and adornments such as chevron fabric, glitter scrapbook paper and foil dots!







Blogger Madison Miles of Keeping the Creative styled her finished cork board tray on the spot with props from her handbag! I received these beautiful Art Deco earrings from local artist Casey Williamson as a hostess gift!



Attendees received a swag bag of goodies featuring Naughty but Nice Kettle Corn! Want to check out the other goodies included in the swag? Follow me on Periscope {canuemagine} for my upcoming Trash Bag or Swag Bag chat! I'll talk about curating a good swag bag and how to make your swag bag interactive!

















I had so much fun crafting with these super talented ladies! Want to attend a #withlaquin event? Make sure you are following me on social media! {links on the sidebar}


Check out my Zoës Kitchen Party Pack review to find out what we snacked on while we got crafty!

No comments:

Printfriendly