REVIËW: COOKIE CHIPS

I love a new product and while I was scouring the shelves for a healthy snack, I came across these awesome Cookie Chips by HannahMax Baking! The packaging claimed they had No Trans Fats, No Artificial Flavors or Colors, No preservatives and No GMO's! Seeing as though I could actually pronounce and had knowledge of 90% of the ingredients listed on the package, I had to give them a try!



PACKAGING: The bright bag and modern packaging design drew me to the product. The resealable feature was convenient!  However, I was disappointed to get home and open my bag to find more crumbs then chips. I imagine the handling of the bags lead to the gentle chips being broken into pieces.


CUSTOMER SERVICE: I contacted HannahMax Baking after the disappointment of my first purchase being more CRUMBS than CHIPS. I found it easy to contact them and I received a reply to my email in a timely manner ( a few days). The representative was friendly and offered to send to me a replacement for my purchase! I had no idea that they would send me several packages of product! Super nice of them!


HANDLE WITH CARE: Aware of their packaging issues. The  box arrived lined in bubble wrap and stuffed with tissue paper!



FLAVORS: ORIGINAL, DARK CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP, CHOCOLATE CHIP, SALTED PEANUT BUTTER & CINNAMON SUGAR 
TASTE: With so many flavors it's really hard to choose a favorite! I automatically fell in love with the Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip & the Salted Peanut Butter! I thought I wouldn't be a fan of the Cinnamon Sugar but it really is a great mixture of the two flavors and it compliments the original cookie base. The Chocolate Chip had a slight molasses after taste to me.  I'd recommend you try them all! There is something for everyone in this flavor line up!



VERDICT: As a foodie I can think of tons of delicious dessert recipes centered around Cookie Chips! The cookies run around 4 to 5 dollars per bag and can be found in a mixture of grocers and specialty stores. I've been checking and rechecking my local stores in hopes that my favorite flavor (Dark Chocolate  Chocolate Chip) will pop up soon. You can also purchase the product via the HannahMax Website . Unfortunately Dark Chocolate seems to only be available in the variety pack. 

No comments:

Printfriendly