FIELD TRIP: EARTH FARE

 
    ROSEMARY TREES: Smelled Awesome and they are just so darn cute!


THE STORE: I’m ashamed to say that a visit to the store has been on my list of must do’s for the past year! While I was quick to sign up for their rewards program and salivate over and pass along their awesome deals, I just barely scratched it off  of my 2013 list!

                               
                                       FRESH CRANBERRIES: WIDE AISLES AND BRIGHT DISPLAYS

THE SERVICE & AMBIANCE:
The store was clean, open and inviting and although a little smaller, it was pretty comparable in design to its competitors. The staff was really friendly and engaging!

THE STOCK: The produce section offered a fresh selection but I wasn’t impressed with the variety. This trip was for my fathers’ favorite Hibiscus Tea, which we found just past the produce and next to the fresh ground coffee!


VERDICT: I’ll definitely be visiting the store again as I didn’t get a chance to check out the deli! I’m also on the hunt for a good butcher so I can’t wait to check out the Earth Fare selection!

No comments:

Printfriendly